Thursday, November 25, 2010

It's been so long!

It has been a while since my last post! This past month has been crazy!

Last month I found out I had 3 kidney stones! Yikes, that was awful pain! They really need to consider giving epidurals for that shit! My god, it is horrible! A week or so after that I was blind sided by the stomach flu, and then it spread like wild fire through this house! I was cleaning up puke for days! NASTY!!! And then of course I got a nasty cold that worked it's way into my throat, where the doctor found "ulcers" as he called it, and then in English he told me there were canker sores covering my entire throat! Just like the stones, that was good times!... Ummmm, no! I am the worlds biggest bitch when I am sick because even tho you wanna lay down and rest, YOU CAN'T when the entire household rely's on you for almost everything!! So, needless to say, the past month has been really crappy!

On a positive note, it is now Thanksgiving and I am so excited to be spending it here at home with the boy's and my in laws! This is Jame's favorite holiday and when we moved into the house 4 years ago, he began a tradition of cooking the bird... I used to look over his shoulder and coach every move, but I have stopped doing that because he does a wonderful job all on his own! Today he "prepped" his bird, and shot it up with a ton of melted butter! I am sure it will be amazing! I am in charge of all the side dishes and actually look forward to working with him in the kitchen! This is the ONLY time he is allowed in there while I am in there!

Jayce had an excellent report card, and a great parent teacher conference! I was very proud of his accomplishments. He is doing wonderful in school and I know he will continue to be a good student.. Soccer is over and he will not be returning, it's just not his thing! He is still taking hip hop, which he LOVES, and is trying to get through Cathecism as well...

Logan NEEDS to go to pre school! We are going to send him after the first of the year. He continues to be a holy terror, but he is so dang funny it is hard not to laugh at that kid! He decided he would call his big brother a "bitch" yesterday.... My lord how he picks up on things! Jayce never repeated any bad words so, this is a new journey I am on... He is a "toughie".... Getting mad and giving him a swat on the buns doesn't phase this child! I am so in trouble with this one!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for everything in my life.... There are days when I wish I could "Have it all", but really I do... It's been in front of me all the time, I just didn't appreciate it before! I have a wonderful Husband who provides for this family... 2 healthy children... The best brother and sister ever, and 2 amazing parents! My in laws are also very special people who I am so grateful for...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, be thankful for everything you have.
Until next time..

No comments:

Bullfights

Bullfights
James's first bullfight this season..

My "other" Family

My "other" Family
LOVE my Footnotes Family!!