Monday, March 19, 2012

Feeling good..

As I am driving everyone bonkers on facebook about my newest journey, I decided to blog today..

I think that when I post, that most people think I am trying to "sell" them something... That is NOT the case! CLEARLY, I have had very little jobs in my life and a sales woman is NOT on the list! I have never done anything like this in my life! Deciding to sell Body By Vi was a choice I made for myself, to keep me in line and hold me accountable for my eating issues... I do not endorse products OR business's unless I whole heartedly believe in them and, for me this is working! Now, this goes without saying, I have completely changed my eating habits and started to work out! You have to! I think some people's misconception is "Oh I can have a shake and get skinny?" Uh, NO... It isn't magical, you have to do work and commit to a change!!! But all the nutrition in these shakes makes it so easy!!! Besides the taste is amazing.... James has dropped 12 pounds and I finally hit my 10 pound mark this morning!! A very big moment for me!!.... Now, on to another 10!!

I share because I believe in Body By Vi and what it stands for.... It's ok if you don't, I understand, but please don't be an asshole and say mean things. What works for me may not work for you and, I am ok with that, just don't bash me for trying to be my best:)

Have a great day... until next time, hopefully I will be down another 5 pounds!!!

No comments:

Bullfights

Bullfights
James's first bullfight this season..

My "other" Family

My "other" Family
LOVE my Footnotes Family!!